Care for your jewelry to wear it for as long as possible
1. Keep them dry. Avoid perfume, hairspray, lotion or other chemicals.
2. Washing your hands is less harmful to your jewellery than using sanitiser.
3. Keep them clean by gently after use, wipe with a soft cloth or jewellery polishing cloth.
4. Over time, your jewelry comes in contact with moisture and air which causes it to eventually tarnish. Store them separately in your airtight jewellery box or ziplock bags.
5. These jewellery are very delicate, be gentle to them. Remove them before going to bed or participating in physical activities.
Rule of thumb - Always last to put on, first to take off.